Users who are already locked into the Kindle’s ecosystem eagerly await every new release from its manufacturers. Amazon never fails them. It releases newer tablets coinciding with the holiday season and sales events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday to satisfy not only their existing customers but also to attract newer ones into Kindle’s folds. The Amazon Kindle fire HDX 8.9 is one such addition to the fire line, this holiday season.
Find your New Kindle ?
You Can CHECK PRICE NOW CLICK LINK BELOW at Amazon.com !!
- Exclusive 8.9″ HDX display (2560×1600) with unsurpassed pixel density (339 PPI) and perfect color accuracy (100% sRGB) for vivid, lifelike images that go beyond standard HD
- Breakthrough ultra-light design—weighing just 13.2oz, it’s 34% lighter than the previous generation
- Ultra-fast 2.2GHz quad-core processor—3x more powerful than previous generation—with 2GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU for fast, fluid gaming and video
- Introducing the “Mayday” button—revolutionary, on-device tech support, exclusive to Kindle Fire HDX tablets. Connect for free to an Amazon expert 24×7, 365 days a year
- 8MP rear-facing camera with LED flash for high-resolution photos and 1080p HD video, plus a front-facing 720p HD camera for Skype video calls and more
- Stay productive on the go with ultra-fast web browsing, built-in OfficeSuite, plus e-mail and calendar support for Gmail, Outlook, and more
Breakthrough HDX Display
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9″ has the highest resolution (2560×1600) and the best pixel density (339 ppi) of any Kindle Fire tablet, providing an incredible multimedia experience. The HDX display features over 4 million pixels for vivid, lifelike images that go beyond standard HD.
Both the 7″ and 8.9″ Kindle Fire HDX displays feature perfect color (100% sRGB), displaying images and videos as the photographer or videographer intended.
Better Viewing Indoors and Out
The HDX display features dynamic image contrast, a unique feature that automatically optimizes the color of each pixel based on the amount of light in your surroundings. This makes images and videos even easier to see in any lighting conditions, including outdoors.